Home > Volunteers
If you'd like to make a difference in the community by volunteering at the Library, please contact Michelle Lesniak to learn about the opportunities available.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED IMMEDIATELY
As a small library, our volunteers are valuable and make possible all the things that we do!
Most volunteers spend 2-4 hours per week at the Library. Select times that work for you.
- 3 Children’s Programming Volunteers – help with preparing and conducting storytimes, K-8 programs, & teen activities. Through the summer months more volunteers, including teens, are needed to assist with the Summer Reading program.
- Office Assistant Volunteers – general office tasks such as filing, copying, mailings and organizing.
- Circulation Volunteers – shelve books, prepare new books to circulate, check-in and check-out materials. We have an urgent need for the following times:
- Mondays - 10am-Noon, 2-4pm, 4-6pm
- Wednesdays - 10am-Noon, Noon-2pm, 2-4pm, 4-6pm
- Thursdays - 2-4pm, 4-6pm
- Saturdays - 9am-Noon, Noon-2pm, 2-4pm
- General Volunteers – help with our current projects whether that be organizing supplies, moving books, creating displays
- Outdoor Volunteers – lend a hand with pulling weeds, seasonal plantings and making our outdoor space inviting and clean.
- PR/Marketing Volunteers – prepare flyers, email marketing, social media content and deliver our advertising to residents and businesses in our 6 municipality service area (Buffalo, Clinton, Jefferson, Penn, Saxonburg and Winfield).
If you have a special skill you want to share, let us know!